Jul 12, 2011

INLER COMPLETES NAPOLI MOVE


Goklan Inler has completed his move from Udinese to Napoli and was unveiled at the club dressed as a lion.

The Switzerland midfielder was anticipated to join Napoli this summer after both clubs agreed on a deal last week.

The 27-year-old is now officially a Napoli player after being unveiled in a unusual but creative manner on Monday.

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis called forth a man wearing a mask of a lion and asked him to remove it. It was the Switzerland midfielder behind the mask and the crowd was amazed at the unusual unveiling .

Speaking to the media, Inler said: "All that matters is Napoli and every game will be important as we are in three competitions [Serie A, Champions League, and Coppa Italia].

"I decided to come to Napoli a long time ago and now this is a new chapter in my career and I want to give my best.

"I want to win here for the fans."

0 comments:

Post a Comment