Aug 4, 2011

Benzema rejects Gunners links

Real Madrid forward Karim Benzema has dismissed rumors linking him with English side Arsenal.

The French Hit-man is believed to be under the radar of the Gunners this summer as his future at the Santiago Bernabeu remains unclear.

But it appears the €35 million signing from Lyon is slowly but surely establishing himself in the Special one’s side after a strong finish to last season.

And with his impressive showing in Madrid's pre-season, scoring three goals so far, the 23-year-old now sees a future for himself at the club and denied any contact with Gunners manager Arsene Wenger.

"My place is at this club," Benzema told L'Equipe.

"I have never talked to Mr Wenger or anyone else. I want to enjoy success here. I have found my self-belief. This season, I know we will win titles."

0 comments:

Post a Comment