Aug 29, 2011

Juventus complete Estigarribia loan move



Juventus have completed the loan signing of Paraguay international Marcelo Estigarribia from Deportivo Maldonado.

The 24-year-old is Juvetus’s eighth summer signing.

Estigarribia can play in left midfield or on the wing. He played on loan at Newell's Old Boys last season and impressed at this summer's Copa America.

"I am really excited," said Estigarribia. "This is a dream come true.

"It is fantastic and also unexpected. I want to enjoy this moment.

"I am very proud to be here at Juventus. It is not every day that you get the chance to play for a big club and now it is up to me to prove that I belong here."

Juve have the option to make Estigarribia's move permanent if they pay five million euros at the end of the season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment