Oct 1, 2011

Sahin raring to contribute to Real



Real Madrid new signing Nuri Sahin believes that he has much to offer to the club when he returns from his injury.

Sahin is still waiting to make his competitive debut for the Spanish giants after suffering a knee injury during pre-season training, weeks after joining from Borussia Dortmund.

The 22-year-old was originally due to make a return in early September, but a hinderence further delayed his comeback, which is now likely to be in November.

He told Sky: "Despite being injured I feel really good and I feel I am in the right place and I can be useful here at Madrid, things are progressing and the recovery is going well."

Sahin is not sure of the correct day he can make his competitive debut, but highlighted that his desire to wait for a full recovery instead of hashing things over.

He commented: "I cannot say when I will be back, but it is important that I come back stronger and fitter."

The Turkey international will be hoping to learn from fellow midfielder Kaka, who has had his share of injuries since joining Los Blancos, but recently made a successful comeback.

Real Madrid travel to Espanyol this weekend hoping to improve on their current fifth position in the La Liga table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment