Jun 25, 2011

RAPHEAL VARANE TO JOIN REAL


French Youngster Rapheal Varane is expected to complete a move to the Bernabeu after rejecting a move to Manchester united.The move will be completed with in next week.

The 18 year old is regarded as one of the best defender in French League 1 and His side Lens were relegated to League 2 last season.Real Madrid Advisor Zidane said"He is a very promising player and was an obvious target for a club such as Real Madrid seeking talent. He is a player I like very much and in many ways resembles Laurent Blanc. I haven't seen many players like that.

"Varane has a great future. The fact many top clubs wanted him is an indication he has talent. I am also happy because he is French. I know people in France would have liked him to stay here but I am just doing my job."

Varane made 23 appearances for Lens last season but could not prevent them from suffering relegation to Ligue 2.

"

0 comments:

Post a Comment