Aug 26, 2011

Robben itching to join Barcelona


Bayern Munich forward Arjen Robben has confirmed he would be interested in joining European champions Barcelona.

The Catalan giants have been linked with the Dutch international, although the 27-year-old maintained no bid from the Nou Camp has been forthcoming.

The former Real Madrid and Chelsea man is aware the club wanted him in the past, but has heard nothing recently from Barca.

Robben is more than happy at the Allianz Arena and does not want to worry himself about rumor regarding a possible move.

"Barcelona are the only club where I would say: 'If they're interested, that would be a fantastic option'," he told Sport Bild.

"Whether they have ever made an offer for me? No, not as far as I know.

"There was something going on about three years ago, but they never made a bid. I'm not speculating about a summer transfer, though.

"I'm feeling very well here and am happy at Bayern. Don't go writing that I want to join Barcelona, because that's not the case."


0 comments:

Post a Comment