Jul 8, 2011

CISSOKHO COULD JOIN THE KOPS'

Lyon's Aly Cissokho could move to Liverpool, after Manchester City signed Liverpool target Geal Clichy last week.

Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish was left disappointed after the Citizens swooped in for Gael Clichy earlier this week, and has turned his attention to Cissokho .

The player is likely to cost a transfer fee in the region of £10million.

It should not hard for the Scot to persuade the player to Anfield this summer, as he said in April this year: "Lyon is a city and a club that I love.

"I'm happy in France but if I ever had to change clubs I would go to the Premier League because they practice a style of football similar to how I play on the field."

Cissokho is a French international and received his first call-up to the team in November 2009 and made his senior debut a year later in August 2010 in a friendly match against Norway.



0 comments:

Post a Comment