Aug 16, 2011

Tottenham youngster wants Sevilla move



Tottenham's out-of-favour winger Giovani dos Santos has revealed he is keen on a move to Spanish outfit Sevilla.

Dos Santos has failed to establish himself at White Hart Lane since moving from Barcelona in 2008, and has been sent out on loan in recent campaigns to English championship side Ipswich, Turkey giants Galatasaray and Spanish side Racing Santander.

While he is now back at Spurs, the club is prepared to sell him as they see no place for him in their future.

Sevilla are one of the clubs to have been linked with the Mexican over the last few weeks, and the player himself admits he would be keen on joining the Andalusian outfit.

"Sevilla are in my preferences," Dos Santos told AS. "They are a big Spanish club and I love the possibility of playing for this team, although I have many more options.

The Mexican international also revealed he is eager to sort out his future as soon as possible, and that a return to Spain was top of his agenda.

"I want my future to be solved in the coming days. My intention is to return to Spain.

"If [Sevilla coach] Marcelino is my coach, it will be even better.

"I was very comfortable with him at Racing, and I would love to play alongside [Frederic] Kanoute."

Tottenham are expecting a fee in the region of £6million for the Mexican.

0 comments:

Post a Comment